A series of funerals will be held in Gauteng on Saturday for the victims of a horror bus crash in Meyerton.
Twenty people were killed in the accident last week.
At least 55 other passengers were hurt when the Putco bus they were travelling in plunged into a ravine.
The Sedibeng municipality's Dan Manoeli said government is doing its bit to help the families.
“We will be providing services like traffic services and free graves.”
Meanwhile, Putco bus commuters said the company's drivers are still behaving recklessly on the road despite the accident.
Some commuters have raised concerns about overcrowding and reckless driving.
Putco is being investigated following reports that the bus in question had failed a roadworthy test.
But the company's Raphiri Matsaneng said it has documents proving this is not true.
“We have started methods of intervention like driver safety programmes and a fleet management system which monitors driver behaviour.”